Water And Flood Damage Restoration
Water damage to your home or business can be caused by many different things. At ETA Services we know that water damage emergencies in your home or business can be traumatic for you and your family. That’s why our professionals are trained to immediately address, assess and fix the problems.
Causes of Water Damage
Unfortunately, huricanes and flooding aren’t the only causes of water damage. Sometimes your household appliances can cause more harm than good. When your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet flood, ETA Services can be there to fix the problem and restore damage from water quickly for you.
We have experience with water damage restoration from the following:
- Leaking water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
DO YOU HAVE WATER DAMAGE?
ETA Services Water Damage Restoration Services
ETA Services is always here for you with 24/7 emergency services. Whatever the cause of the water damage in your home or business, we offer a full array of service options to restore your property, including:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying of affected areas such as walls, carpet, padding and furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as clothes, linens, books and documents
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repairing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Take A Look At Some Of Our Water Damage Restoration Projects
Call Us for Water and Flood Damage Repairs!
- We respond and work quickly – Depending on the extent of the damage, ETA Services professionals may be able to restore water damage in your home in as little as three days.
- We’re experienced – Our Professionals have the extensive training and certifications necessary to accurately identify and resolve your specific situation. We are Licensed Building Contractors, Mold Assessment/Remediation certified, and Pest Control EPA & IICRC Certified.
- We help with your claims – Working with insurance companies is stressful. That is why we work with your insurance company to settle claims quickly.