Mold is an insidious and often unseen problem for your home and business. Unfortunately, it can do more than just spread and be unsightly. Mold spores can cause allergic reactions, asthma attacks, chronic sinus problems, poisoning and fungal infections. The problems can also include fatigue and depression.
Where Mold Can Be Found
Mold and mildew can build up in damp areas and can grow in as little as 48 hours. Both are naturally occurring microorganisms that exist everywhere in our environment. But when the amount of mold in your home or business exceeds normal levels, it can affect the health of your family, your possessions and the structure itself.
ETA Services performs all types of mold remediation, ranging from dry rot to dangerous black mold and pink, yellow and white molds. Mold can grow in virtually any area of a home, and we commonly see problems in:
DO YOU HAVE MOLD?
• Window frames
• Ventilation systems
• Cabinets and furniture
• Drywall and subflooring
• Wallpaper or painted walls
• Wet walls
• Water-damaged mattresses
Our Residential and Commercial Mold Remediation Services Include:
If your home or business is affected by mold, it is crucial to contact a company that specializes in the mold remediation process as soon as possible. ETA Services professionals are trained and certified in mold remediation to ensure that problematic spores are removed quickly, safely and completely.
- 24/7 emergency services
- Expedited mold infiltration assessment from trained professionals
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other specialized equipment used to efficiently remove excess water
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials utilized to prevent mold and mildew
- Efficient containment of affected area and removal of contaminated materials
- Cleaning of contents and other personal possessions
- Application of antimicrobials and disinfectants used to help prevent future mold growth
- Deodorization, sanitation, and air purification
- Assistance with the insurance claims process
See Some Mold Issues That We Have Resolved
Call Us for Mold Remediation!
- We respond and work quickly – Depending on the extent of the damage, ETA Services professionals may be able to restore your home or business in as little as a few days.
- We’re experienced – Our Professionals have the extensive training and certifications necessary to accurately identify and resolve your specific situation. We are Licensed Building Contractors and Mold Assessment/Remediation certified.
- We help with your claims – Working with insurance companies is stressful. That is why we work with your insurance company to settle claims quickly.