Household Goods And Textiles Cleaning
ETA Services can restore all types of personal property items from furniture and electronics to clothing and documents, and everything in between. After your home has suffered damage from water, fire, or mold the recovery process can be intimidating when you realize all of the aspects of your life that have been impacted.
Our Household Goods And Textiles Cleaning Include
Your home has not only physically sustained damage, but the valuables inside most likely have been affected as well – your household goods, your clothes, your furniture, and a lifetime of other personal possessions. If any of these types of items have been affected, you can rest assured that our household goods restoration services and content handling is a key aspect of our full spectrum of property damage services.
With few exceptions, our textile restoration specialists can successfully revive items such as:
- Clothing, linens, draperies, upholstery, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots, and shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, papers, and other documents
HAS YOUR PROPERTY BEEN DAMAGED?
Our fabric restoration service team will work closely with you and your family in order to identify which of your items need restoration and cleaning. We carefully pack and remove items like textile, fabric, and household goods from the damaged area and safely transport them to our processing center. From there, we restore the damaged items using our advanced technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonic cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems. Once cleaned, we return your possessions or store them until the repairs on your home are complete.
Call Us for Household Goods And Textiles Cleaning!
- We respond and work quickly – Depending on the extent of the damage, ETA Services professionals may be able to restore your home or business in as little as a few days.
- We’re experienced – Our Professionals have the extensive training and certifications necessary to accurately identify and resolve your specific situation. We are Licensed Building Contractors and Mold Assessment/Remediation certified.
- We help with your claims – Working with insurance companies is stressful. That is why we work with your insurance company to settle claims quickly.