Fire And Smoke Damage Restoration
A fire can cause a large amount of damage to your property, but it is not the only disaster that can seriously affect your building. Smoke odor can invade not only your personal belongings, but the building materials as well. Smoke soot will also damage walls that have not been burned by the flames. ETA Services knows that a fire can be devastating, and we understand that your cherished possessions and memories are at stake. As fire restoration professionals, we have experience in soot and smoke damage as well.
Our Fire Restoration Process Includes
If your home or business is damaged by fire, it is crucial to contact a company that specializes in the fire and smoke restoration process as soon as possible. This can help to prevent additional damage.
- 24/7 emergency services
- Expedited damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Environmentally friendly processes for cleaning soot and other residue from fire damage
- Smoke odor remediation, sanitation and air purification
- Delicate removal and securing of household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other specialized equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from the fire extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials utilized to prevent mold and mildew
DO YOU HAVE FIRE DAMAGE?
Call Us for Fire and Smoke Damage Repairs!
- We respond and work quickly – Depending on the extent of the damage, ETA Services professionals may be able to restore your home or business in as little as a few days.
- We’re experienced – Our Professionals have the extensive training and certifications necessary to accurately identify and resolve your specific situation. We are Licensed Building Contractors and Mold Assessment/Remediation certified.
- We help with your claims – Working with insurance companies is stressful. That is why we work with your insurance company to settle claims quickly.