Addressing Your Customers’ Needs
A fire can cause a large amount of damage to your property, but it is not the only disaster that can seriously affect your building. Smoke odor can invade not only your personal belongings, but the building materials as well. Smoke soot will also damage walls that have not been burned by the flames. ETA Services knows that a fire can be devastating, and we understand that your cherished possessions and memories are at stake. As fire restoration professionals, we have experience in soot and smoke damage as well.
A Message From Our Company President
At ETA Services we understand all of our customers services are unique and require expert care and attention. Our Industry leading care professionals have the knowledge and experience to guide you through the necessary steps to return your property to it’s fullest potential. We strive for one hundred percent satisfaction and wish to add value to your home, property and life.
The ETA Difference
ETA Services has and always will be committed to this industry. We offer:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Full-service (restoration, contents cleaning and reconstruction)
- Diverse and innovative property damage restoration methods and technology
- EPA & IICRC Certified Professionals
DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Call Us for Restoration Services!
- We respond and work quickly – Depending on the extent of the damage, ETA Services professionals may be able to restore your customers’ home or business in as little as a few days.
- We’re experienced – Our Professionals have the extensive training and certifications necessary to accurately identify and resolve your specific situation. We are Licensed Building Contractors and Mold Assessment/Remediation certified.
- We understand the business – We know that cost and speed are important factors in getting your customers back to normal as fast as possible. That is why we utilize special methods and technology to manage costs and reduce cycle times.